Clearwire ( CLWR) pushed the Telecommunications industry lower today making it today's featured Telecommunications loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Clearwire fell 2 cents (-2.1%) to $1.15 on light volume. Throughout the day, 5.9 million shares of Clearwire exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 13.8 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $1.14-$1.18 after having opened the day at $1.14 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $1.18. Other company's within the Telecommunications industry that declined today were: Ambient Corporation ( AMBT), down 9.7%, Glowpoint ( GLOW), down 6.5%, RRSat Global Communications Network ( RRST), down 6.3%, and eOn Communications Corporation ( EONC), down 6.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Clearwire Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.