Meredith Corporation ( MDP) pushed the Media industry lower today making it today's featured Media loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.4%. By the end of trading, Meredith Corporation fell 29 cents (-0.9%) to $31.67 on average volume. Throughout the day, 369,168 shares of Meredith Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 359,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $31.35-$32.12 after having opened the day at $32.04 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.96. Other company's within the Media industry that declined today were: Lee ( LEE), down 8.9%, Dolan ( DM), down 5.7%, KIT Digital ( KITD), down 3.3%, and Radio One ( ROIAK), down 2.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Meredith Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.