Owens Corning Incorporated ( OC) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 2.2%. By the end of trading, Owens Corning Incorporated fell 35 cents (-1.3%) to $26.90 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3.9 million shares of Owens Corning Incorporated exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.5 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $26.36-$27.79 after having opened the day at $27.26 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.25. Other company's within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: Nobility Homes ( NOBH), down 6.1%, Gafisa ( GFA), down 5.8%, Continental Materials Corporation ( CUO), down 2.2%, and KSW ( KSW), down 1.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Owens Corning Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.