Mohawk Industries ( MHK) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods loser. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.6%. By the end of trading, Mohawk Industries fell 41 cents (-0.6%) to $65.82 on light volume. Throughout the day, 468,069 shares of Mohawk Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 676,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $65.14-$67.52 after having opened the day at $66.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $66.23. Other company's within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: China Valves Technology ( CVVT), down 8.1%, Cleantech Solutions International ( CLNT), down 6.7%, ZBB Energy Corporation ( ZBB), down 6.3%, and Nobility Homes ( NOBH), down 6.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Mohawk Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.