WellCare Health Plans ( WCG) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, WellCare Health Plans fell 32 cents (-0.6%) to $49.61 on light volume. Throughout the day, 611,656 shares of WellCare Health Plans exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 900,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $49.51-$50.76 after having opened the day at $49.75 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $49.93. Other company's within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Dynacq Healthcare ( DYII), down 12%, Bovie Medical Corporation ( BVX), down 7.9%, Tengion ( TNGN), down 7.4%, and Unilife Corporation ( UNIS), down 7.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full WellCare Health Plans Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.