CME Group ( CME) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, CME Group fell $4.33 (-1.6%) to $264.87 on average volume. Throughout the day, 453,305 shares of CME Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 493,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $262.50-$269.64 after having opened the day at $268.82 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $269.20. Other company's within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: US Global Investors ( GROW), down 6%, Ampal-American Israel Corporation ( AMPL), down 4.3%, Noah Holdings ( NOAH), down 3.5%, and Newtek Business Services ( NEWT), down 3.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full CME Group Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.