Regency Centers Corporation ( REG) pushed the Financial sector lower today making it today's featured Financial loser. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Regency Centers Corporation fell 24 cents (-0.5%) to $45.60 on average volume. Throughout the day, 865,460 shares of Regency Centers Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 625,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $45.36-$45.94 after having opened the day at $45.92 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $45.84. Other company's within the Financial sector that declined today were: Bank of the James Financial Group ( BOTJ), down 9%, Credit Suisse ( DOIL), down 8.9%, Parke Bancorp ( PKBK), down 7.2%, and US Global Investors ( GROW), down 6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Regency Centers Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.