PetroChina ( PTR) pushed the Energy industry lower today making it today's featured Energy loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 2.4%. By the end of trading, PetroChina fell $1.52 (-1.2%) to $126.75 on average volume. Throughout the day, 173,394 shares of PetroChina exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 165,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $125.44-$127.19 after having opened the day at $126.77 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $128.27. Other company's within the Energy industry that declined today were: Torch Energy Royalty ( TRU), down 9.1%, Camac Energy ( CAK), down 7.7%, Samson Oil & Gas ( SSN), down 7.1%, and Houston American Energy Corporation ( HUSA), down 5.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full PetroChina Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.