H&R Block ( HRB) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.4%. By the end of trading, H&R Block rose 58 cents (3.8%) to $15.67 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 9.3 million shares of H&R Block exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of four million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $15.40-$15.99 after having opened the day at $15.61 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $15.09. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: China Distance Education Holdings ( DL), up 16.5%, USA Technologies ( USAT), up 14.5%, UTEK ( INV), up 13.2%, and American Reprographics Company ( ARP), up 12.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full H&R Block Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.