Sociedad Quimica Y Minera De Chile ( SQM) pushed the Chemicals industry higher today making it today's featured chemicals winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Sociedad Quimica Y Minera De Chile rose 97 cents (1.8%) to $54.18 on average volume. Throughout the day, 417,381 shares of Sociedad Quimica Y Minera De Chile exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 359,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $53.45-$54.53 after having opened the day at $53.48 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $53.21. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that increased today were: Pure Bioscience ( PURE), up 10.5%, Methanex Corporation ( MEOH), up 4.8%, Intrepid Potash ( IPI), up 4%, and Solazyme ( SZYM), up 4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Sociedad Quimica Y Minera De Chile Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.