Autoliv ( ALV) pushed the Automotive industry higher today making it today's featured automotive winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1%. By the end of trading, Autoliv rose 63 cents (1.2%) to $52.52 on light volume. Throughout the day, 592,463 shares of Autoliv exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 891,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $51.87-$52.65 after having opened the day at $52.09 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $51.89. Other companies within the Automotive industry that increased today were: Westport Innovations ( WPRT), up 9.2%, Fuel Systems Solutions ( FSYS), up 6.2%, Titan International ( TWI), up 5.5%, and ATC Venture Group ( ATC), up 4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Autoliv Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.