What’s new in Keynote Mobile Web Perspective 6.0:
- New Interface, Easy Self-Service Deployment - Notable advancements in Keynote MWP 6.0 include a new point and click scripting interface, eliminating the complex steps previously needed to create advanced monitoring scripts. Streamlined scripting reduces the time needed by operations teams to create and deploy monitoring scripts that include important mobile Web features such as completion events and customized checks. The benefit of simplified, self-service scripting goes beyond just saving time. Reduced complexity now opens the door for more people within the operations team to perform what was previously a specialized task. And with self-service provisioning, monitoring scripts can now be quickly deployed across Keynote’s more than 2,100 emulated devices in as many as 50 metropolitan locations that cover 35 global networks. The flexibility of selecting any combination of location, operator and device profile provides enterprise companies insights into how end users experience mobile websites. The ability to provision measurements on their own provides users total control over how they manage their spend. The enterprise can now experience 24/7/365 flexibility for adding, removing or modifying a mobile monitoring script.
- Reference Screenshot Feature – When a mobile Web page errors out, ever wonder what it should look like? Now you can with the new “Reference Screenshot” feature in Keynote MWP 6.0. Keynote has made the task of troubleshooting easier than ever. Each failed mobile Web page is presented alongside a successful rendering of the same page allowing troubleshooters to quickly see the issue and expedite the process of identifying the root cause. With Keynote’s new Reference Screenshot feature operations has an ally in reducing the mean time to resolution.
- Virtual Profiles - The Keynote MWP Virtual Profiles feature allows you to change the user profile for subsequent visits to your mobile website so you can ensure that content targeting each virtual profile is delivered as intended. Simply create a single script in Keynote MWP and combine it with a list of personas of users you expect to be engaging with your mobile website. Website responses that vary based on recognized users can now be monitored around the clock. For example, banks can monitor their websites from multiple locations or multiple zip codes to find the closest store on a retail site.
- WebKit Browser – Customers can monitor all of the advanced mobile functionality enabled in the real WebKit browser. WebKit is the most widely used mobile browser and is embedded in both the iPhone iOS platform and Android smartphones. Keynote MWP's use of the actual WebKit browser enables the most accurate performance monitoring for mobile websites. Keynote MWP performance data captures how smartphone and tablet users actually experience mobile websites .
- Device Library – Keynote Mobile Web Perspective has a database of more than 2,100 emulated devices and 12,000 device profiles, including tablets, any of which can be selected to monitor how mobile content will perform.
- Multiple Network Options – You can monitor mobile website performance over the air on 35 mobile operators around the globe for around the clock mobile monitoring or you can monitor over the IP backbone from 50 global locations for continual insight into the quality of mobile content infrastructure and remove the impact of carrier availability.
- Real-time Reports & Graphs - Results are easily viewed in the MyKeynote portal, broken out by device profiles selected. There are many graphing options that help to quickly see the source of an issue and the impact on overall performance. Reports can then be easily shared with co-workers to expedite issue resolution.
- Self-service Scripting and Provisioning - Operations professionals can write customized scripts and deploy them on the Keynote Global Network connected to live operator networks. The script recorder also allows users to quickly add completion events, HTLM5 features, and check points. This provides flexibility to make changes quickly.
- Virtual Profiles – Data driven monitoring using a single script and parameterizing the data input by selecting it from an external list file.