Beacon Roofing Supply ( BECN) pushed the Wholesale industry lower today making it today's featured Wholesale loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Beacon Roofing Supply fell 68 cents (-2.7%) to $24.10 on average volume. Throughout the day, 464,563 shares of Beacon Roofing Supply exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 462,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $23.76-$25.01 after having opened the day at $24.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $24.78. Other company's within the Wholesale industry that declined today were: SinoHub ( SIHI), down 11.1%, Westinghouse Solar ( WEST), down 7.5%, DXP ( DXPE), down 5.7%, and Edgen Group Inc Class A ( EDG), down 4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Beacon Roofing Supply Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.