Public Service Enterprise Group ( PEG) pushed the Utilities sector lower today making it today's featured Utilities loser. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Public Service Enterprise Group fell 31 cents (-1%) to $31.30 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3.1 million shares of Public Service Enterprise Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.7 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $31.06-$31.48 after having opened the day at $31.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.61. Other company's within the Utilities sector that declined today were: China Hydroelectric Corporation ( CHC), down 9.4%, U.S. Geothermal ( HTM), down 2.6%, Ellomay Capital ( ELLO), down 2.6%, and Active Power ( ACPW), down 2.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Public Service Enterprise Group Ratings Report.
- Use our utilities section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.