Universal Corporation ( UVV) pushed the Tobacco industry lower today making it today's featured Tobacco loser. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Universal Corporation fell 41 cents (-0.9%) to $45.85 on average volume. Throughout the day, 197,745 shares of Universal Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 196,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $45.70-$46.30 after having opened the day at $46.24 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $46.26.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Universal Ratings Report.
- Use our tobacco section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.