Alcatel-Lucent ( ALU) pushed the Telecommunications industry lower today making it today's featured Telecommunications loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Alcatel-Lucent fell 3 cents (-1.9%) to $1.51 on average volume. Throughout the day, 26.9 million shares of Alcatel-Lucent exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 20.2 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $1.49-$1.53 after having opened the day at $1.51 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $1.54. Other company's within the Telecommunications industry that declined today were: Nexxus Lighting ( NEXS), down 25%, MERU Networks ( MERU), down 9.2%, Alvarion ( ALVR), down 5.5%, and Globalstar Incorporated ( GSAT), down 5.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Alcatel-Lucent Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.