Ryanair Holdings ( RYAAY) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services loser. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Ryanair Holdings fell 49 cents (-1.6%) to $30.20 on average volume. Throughout the day, 293,678 shares of Ryanair Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 269,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $29.94-$30.67 after having opened the day at $30.66 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $30.69. Other company's within the Services sector that declined today were: NTN Buzztime ( NTN), down 11.9%, SinoHub ( SIHI), down 11.1%, Inuvo ( INUV), down 10.4%, and Corinthian Colleges ( COCO), down 8.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Ryanair Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.