Tivo ( TIVO) pushed the Media industry lower today making it today's featured Media loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Tivo fell 5 cents (-0.6%) to $7.98 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.6 million shares of Tivo exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.1 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $7.81-$8.10 after having opened the day at $8.02 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $8.03. Other company's within the Media industry that declined today were: NTN Buzztime ( NTN), down 11.9%, Inuvo ( INUV), down 10.4%, AirMedia Group ( AMCN), down 8.6%, and KIT Digital ( KITD), down 8.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Tivo Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.