Melco Crown Entertainment ( MPEL) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Melco Crown Entertainment fell 34 cents (-3%) to $11 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 11 million shares of Melco Crown Entertainment exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of seven million shares. The stock ranged in price between $10.87-$11.25 after having opened the day at $11.24 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $11.34. Other company's within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Pizza Inn Holdings ( PZZI), down 7.1%, Good Times Restaurants ( GTIM), down 5.9%, Full House Resorts ( FLL), down 4%, and Country Style Cooking Restaurant Chain ( CCSC), down 3.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Melco Crown Entertainment Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.