Dover Corporation ( DOV) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods loser. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Dover Corporation fell 46 cents (-0.9%) to $51.86 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.8 million shares of Dover Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.7 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $51.25-$52.37 after having opened the day at $52.37 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.32. Other company's within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: Ecotality ( ECTY), down 11.7%, JinkoSolar ( JKS), down 11.4%, Aerosonic Corporation ( AIM), down 9.6%, and Valence Technology ( VLNC), down 9.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Dover Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.