Waters Corporation ( WAT) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care loser. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Waters Corporation fell $1.69 (-2.1%) to $77.83 on average volume. Throughout the day, 928,491 shares of Waters Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 870,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $77.45-$79.66 after having opened the day at $79.64 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $79.52. Other company's within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Prima Biomed Ltd. ADR ( PBMD), down 22.1%, Telik ( TELK), down 20.3%, Medgenics ( MDGN), down 11.8%, and Graymark Healthcare ( GRMH), down 11.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Waters Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.