Eni SpA ( E) pushed the Energy industry lower today making it today's featured Energy loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Eni SpA fell 20 cents (-0.5%) to $39.12 on average volume. Throughout the day, 856,926 shares of Eni SpA exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 673,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $38.83-$39.41 after having opened the day at $39.33 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.32. Other company's within the Energy industry that declined today were: ATP Oil & Gas ( ATPG), down 13.5%, Global Geophysical Services ( GGS), down 12%, Saratoga Resources ( SARA), down 8.2%, and Barnwell Industries ( BRN), down 7.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Eni SpA Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.