Illumina ( ILMN) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1%. By the end of trading, Illumina fell 66 cents (-1.7%) to $39.18 on light volume. Throughout the day, 636,868 shares of Illumina exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.8 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $38.90-$39.98 after having opened the day at $39.97 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.84. Other company's within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Prima Biomed Ltd. ADR ( PBMD), down 22.1%, Telik ( TELK), down 20.3%, Medgenics ( MDGN), down 11.8%, and Celsion Corporation ( CLSN), down 9.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Illumina Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.