Canon ( CAJ) pushed the Consumer Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Durables loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Canon fell 63 cents (-1.6%) to $38.62 on average volume. Throughout the day, 431,347 shares of Canon exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 329,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $38.46-$39.01 after having opened the day at $38.72 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.25. Other company's within the Consumer Durables industry that declined today were: Cobra Electronics Corporation ( COBR), down 4.3%, Furniture Brands International ( FBN), down 4.3%, Virco Manufacturing Corporation ( VIRC), down 3.5%, and Sealy ( ZZ), down 3.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Canon Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.