Celgene Corporation ( CELG) pushed the Health Care sector higher today making it today's featured health care winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Celgene Corporation rose $2.02 (3.3%) to $63.25 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 6.6 million shares of Celgene Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.7 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $61.79-$63.70 after having opened the day at $62.12 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $61.23. Other companies within the Health Care sector that increased today were: Supernus Pharmaceuticals ( SUPN), up 114.2%, Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company ( AXN), up 24.6%, Escalon Medical Corporation ( ESMC), up 21.6%, and pSivida ( PSDV), up 19.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Celgene Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.