Invesco ( IVZ) pushed the Financial Services industry higher today making it today's featured financial services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Invesco rose 31 cents (1.5%) to $21.49 on average volume. Throughout the day, four million shares of Invesco exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.9 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $21-$21.60 after having opened the day at $21.23 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.18. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that increased today were: CompuCredit Corporation ( CCRT), up 7.3%, China Ceramics ( CCCL), up 5.3%, Credit Suisse ( DSLV), up 5.1%, and Ampal-American Israel Corporation ( AMPL), up 4.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Invesco Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.