TransDigm Group ( TDG) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry higher today making it today's featured aerospace/defense winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, TransDigm Group rose $1.30 (1%) to $127.45 on average volume. Throughout the day, 460,456 shares of TransDigm Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 516,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $125.78-$127.50 after having opened the day at $126.14 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $126.15. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that increased today were: Ducommun ( DCO), up 4.4%, Taser International ( TASR), up 3.6%, Astrotech Corporation ( ASTC), up 3.6%, and Triumph Group ( TGI), up 1.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full TransDigm Group Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.