Regions Financial (NYSE:RF) has introduced a Simplicity Pledge and a series of Regions Quick Guides SM summarizing important information about bank products and services in a concise, simple way. “We know customers want us to make it even easier for them to understand and compare financial services, and we've responded by developing Regions Quick Guides,” said Bill Askew, senior executive vice president and head of the Quality Performance Division for Regions Financial. “Our new Regions Quick Guides and Simplicity Pledge reinforce our commitment to providing clarity and transparency and helping customers make educated decisions about the products and services that best fit their needs.” The Regions Simplicity Pledge states: “Regions is committed to providing you with the information you need to make good financial decisions and to helping you understand how your accounts and services work – simply, clearly and in plain language.” The Regions Quick Guides answer common questions and provide key points about checking accounts and loan products. The following Regions Quick Guides are available on the company’s web site, regions.com and in all Regions Bank branches:
- Personal Checking – answers frequently asked questions about funds availability and overdraft service options and summarizes key points in the Regions Deposit Agreement
- Applying for a Mortgage – includes various mortgage options, payment terms and steps involved in applying for a mortgage
- Regions Credit Line – includes a product description, eligibility, activation, terms and application process
- Ready Advance – provides an overview of the product, eligibility, activation, terms, payment method and cool-off period
- Business Checking – answers frequently asked questions about funds availability and overdraft service options and summarizes key points in the Regions Deposit Agreement
The Regions Quick Guides were created by Regions’ Customer Clarity Team, a cross-enterprise group of associates at Regions, and incorporate feedback from consumers and small business owners. Additional Quick Guides are being developed for other products and services and will be introduced on an ongoing basis.About Regions Financial Corporation Regions Financial Corporation, with $128 billion in assets, is a member of the S&P 500 Index and is one of the nation’s largest full-service providers of consumer and commercial banking, wealth management, mortgage, and insurance products and services. Regions serves customers in 16 states across the South, Midwest and Texas, and through its subsidiary, Regions Bank, operates approximately 1,700 banking offices and 2,100 ATMs. Additional information about Regions and its full line of products and services can be found at www.regions.com.