- Personal Checking – answers frequently asked questions about funds availability and overdraft service options and summarizes key points in the Regions Deposit Agreement
- Applying for a Mortgage – includes various mortgage options, payment terms and steps involved in applying for a mortgage
- Regions Credit Line – includes a product description, eligibility, activation, terms and application process
- Ready Advance – provides an overview of the product, eligibility, activation, terms, payment method and cool-off period
- Business Checking – answers frequently asked questions about funds availability and overdraft service options and summarizes key points in the Regions Deposit Agreement
The Regions Quick Guides were created by Regions’ Customer Clarity Team, a cross-enterprise group of associates at Regions, and incorporate feedback from consumers and small business owners. Additional Quick Guides are being developed for other products and services and will be introduced on an ongoing basis.About Regions Financial Corporation Regions Financial Corporation, with $128 billion in assets, is a member of the S&P 500 Index and is one of the nation’s largest full-service providers of consumer and commercial banking, wealth management, mortgage, and insurance products and services. Regions serves customers in 16 states across the South, Midwest and Texas, and through its subsidiary, Regions Bank, operates approximately 1,700 banking offices and 2,100 ATMs. Additional information about Regions and its full line of products and services can be found at www.regions.com.