- Unlimited app publishing to iOS and Android smartphones and tablets.
- Cloud-based multi-platform compilation to generate distribution-ready, rich native apps for publishing across devices.
- The App Cloud Workshop testing tool that enables developers to painlessly preview and beta test apps directly on a device just as if they were testing a Web application in a browser.
- On-device debugging to test application code while it is running on a device. By simply shaking their device, developers can connect the App Cloud Workshop test environment to the App Cloud remote debugging console to quickly diagnose problems and resolve bugs or performance problems.
- Open access to Internet content sources, including content management systems, blogs, and REST-based Web services and limited use of App Cloud’s Fast Feeds content optimization service for up to 5 of those sources.
- Real-time analytics to measure installs, sessions, usage time and average session length across apps.
Also announced today, the App Cloud Core open source SDK includes new APIs that enable media publishers to develop rich dual-screen app experiences for the Apple TV. The solution enables publishers to create apps for the iPhone and iPad that simultaneously control full-screen video streaming or interactive content on any HDTV while displaying rich synchronized content on the iPad or iPhone. The unique dual-screen solution leverages Apple’s AirPlay technology, which allows users to wirelessly deliver video content and user interfaces from iOS devices to HDTV via Apple TV. [See separate release]App Cloud Core and App Cloud Pro are the newest additions to the App Cloud platform used by leading organizations around the world including AMC Networks, The U.S. Department of State, NBC and Joyce Meyer Ministries. Pricing & Availability App Cloud is now available in three editions - Core, Pro and Enterprise - to meet the varying needs of organizations. App Cloud Core is the free, community-supported foundation for hybrid app development and allows live production deployment of an unlimited number of apps and unlimited access to cloud-based compilation, debugging, and analytics. App Cloud Pro is the complete solution for professional organizations and provides access to the full suite of capabilities within App Cloud, including powerful cloud content services and business-user features like real-time analytics, unlimited push messaging, image transcoding, content optimization and business user ability to update apps easily. App Cloud Pro starts at $99 per month for up to 10,000 user sessions per month, with additional charges for additional session capacity. App Cloud Enterprise is the ideal solution for high volume apps and larger organizations with more complex requirements like multi-account environments and 24/7 support, and includes annual pricing, custom plans for high volume apps and advanced integration features. App Cloud Enterprise starts at 100,000 user sessions per month.