USA Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: USAT) (“USAT” or the “Company”), a leader of wireless, cashless payment and M2M telemetry solutions for self-serve, small-ticket retailing industries, today reiterated its recommendation that all shareholders vote “FOR” the Company’s director nominees at USAT’s 2012 Annual Meeting of Shareholders, scheduled for Thursday, June 28, 2012. CHANGE IS ALREADY UNDERWAY AT USAT: MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE, SUPPORT THE USAT BOARD AND ITS STRATEGIC PLAN VOTE THE WHITE PROXY CARD TODAY
- RIGHT BOARD & MANAGEMENT: USAT’s Board of Directors and management team are actively engaged, committed to effecting change and delivering enhanced results.
- RIGHT STRATEGY TO DRIVE RESULTS: USAT is executing on a strategy to drive enhanced operational and financial results and long-term shareholder value.
- RIGHT FOUNDATION FOR PROFITABILITY: USAT is quickly moving toward a high-margin service model backed by a reliable stream of recurring revenues. This monthly stream of recurring revenues provides a foundation for profitability and long-term value creation.
- RIGHT MARKET POSITION & CUSTOMER BASE: USAT’s leading market position and growing connections has led to enhanced revenues. USAT is now poised to capitalize on an emerging market as customers transition to an entirely cashless model.
- RIGHT RESULTS: USAT is already achieving and expecting further, measureable financial milestones.
USAT has outlined what it believes to be the false and misleading statements made by Tirpak in his so-called “plan” in a Fact Sheet that has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The Fact Sheet is available here at www.sec.gov or at www.usatech.com under “Investor Relations, Recent SEC Filings.”IGNORE ABSURD “ENDORSEMENT” OF S.A.V.E. BY JAMES STUCKERT A MEMBER OF S.A.V.E.'S SHAREHOLDER GROUP S.A.V.E. has become increasingly desperate, as demonstrated by the absurdity of its recent tactics. In a June 25, 2012, announcement regarding James Stuckert’s supposed “endorsement” of S.A.V.E., Stuckert was positioned as an independent shareholder. However, Stuckert is, in fact, a member of S.A.V.E.’s shareholder group and any “endorsement” from him rings hollow and brings new meaning to the term “self-serving.” EVERY VOTE IS CRITICAL TO THE FUTURE OF USAT AND YOUR INVESTMENT Important information for all USAT shareholders:
- After USAT’s WHITE proxy card has been voted, no further action is required. If USAT’s WHITE proxy card has not yet been voted, please vote today.
- If a gold proxy card has been voted, there is still time to change the vote by voting the WHITE proxy card today.