Sothebys ( BID) pushed the Specialty Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Specialty Retail loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.8%. By the end of trading, Sothebys fell $1.81 (-5.6%) to $30.48 on light volume. Throughout the day, 693,700 shares of Sothebys exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.2 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $30.42-$31.72 after having opened the day at $31.54 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.29. Other company's within the Specialty Retail industry that declined today were: Mecox Lane ( MCOX), down 13.1%, Sonic Automotive ( SAH), down 13%, Birks & Mayors ( BMJ), down 8%, and Office Depot ( ODP), down 7.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Sothebys Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.