eBay ( EBAY) pushed the Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Retail loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, eBay fell $1 (-2.3%) to $41.80 on light volume. Throughout the day, 8.8 million shares of eBay exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 13.3 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $41.49-$42.49 after having opened the day at $42.24 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.80. Other company's within the Retail industry that declined today were: RadioShack ( RSH), down 7.8%, Acorn International ( ATV), down 6%, Liquidity Service ( LQDT), down 5.4%, and Duckwall-Alco Stores ( DUCK), down 5.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full eBay Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.