Waste Management ( WM) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.3%. By the end of trading, Waste Management fell 21 cents (-0.7%) to $32.16 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4.4 million shares of Waste Management exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.3 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $31.93-$32.42 after having opened the day at $32.26 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.37. Other company's within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: PGT ( PGTI), down 11.5%, Gafisa ( GFA), down 5.8%, Goldfield ( GV), down 5.8%, and Foster Wheeler ( FWLT), down 5.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Waste Management Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.