InterDigital ( IDCC) pushed the Telecommunications industry higher today making it today's featured telecommunications winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.4%. By the end of trading, InterDigital rose 54 cents (2%) to $27.22 on light volume. Throughout the day, 661,457 shares of InterDigital exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 926,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $26.30-$27.36 after having opened the day at $26.53 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.68. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that increased today were: Globalstar Incorporated ( GSAT), up 27.9%, Maxcom Telecomunicaciones S.A.B. de C.V ( MXT), up 13.5%, Elephant Talk Communications ( ETAK), up 11%, and Alaska Communications Systems Group ( ALSK), up 10.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full InterDigital Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.