Boston Properties ( BXP) pushed the Real Estate industry higher today making it today's featured real estate winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, Boston Properties rose 78 cents (0.8%) to $104.09 on average volume. Throughout the day, 851,546 shares of Boston Properties exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 949,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $102.50-$104.46 after having opened the day at $102.61 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $103.31. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that increased today were: ZipRealty ( ZIPR), up 5.3%, China Housing & Land Development ( CHLN), up 5.1%, Roberts Realty Investors ( RPI), up 4.5%, and Chimera Investment Corporation ( CIM), up 3.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Boston Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.