ValueClick ( VCLK) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.3%. By the end of trading, ValueClick rose 13 cents (0.8%) to $15.60 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.2 million shares of ValueClick exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.1 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $15.20-$15.71 after having opened the day at $15.32 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $15.47. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: Autobytel ( ABTL), up 6.2%, Remark Media ( MARK), up 5.7%, Friendfinder Networks ( FFN), up 4.5%, and Bitauto Holdings ( BITA), up 3.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full ValueClick Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.