Darling International ( DAR) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 1.6%. By the end of trading, Darling International rose 16 cents (1%) to $15.55 on average volume. Throughout the day, one million shares of Darling International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.1 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $15.21-$15.57 after having opened the day at $15.22 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $15.39. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: Ducommun ( DCO), up 11.7%, Fushi Copperweld ( FSIN), up 11.3%, Skyline Corporation ( SKY), up 7.6%, and India Globalization Capital ( IGC), up 7.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Darling International Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.