Mednax ( MD) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1%. By the end of trading, Mednax rose 46 cents (0.7%) to $63.62 on average volume. Throughout the day, 351,079 shares of Mednax exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 463,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $62.34-$63.75 after having opened the day at $63.51 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $63.16. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: Celsion Corporation ( CLSN), up 11.8%, NeuroMetrix ( NUROD), up 9.7%, Biolase ( BIOL), up 9.2%, and Alliance HealthCare Services ( AIQ), up 9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Mednax Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.