MEMC Electronic Materials ( WFR) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 2.1%. By the end of trading, MEMC Electronic Materials rose 2 cents (0.9%) to $2.16 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5.6 million shares of MEMC Electronic Materials exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7.2 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $2.05-$2.16 after having opened the day at $2.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $2.14. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: Giga-tronics ( GIGA), up 23.1%, Hoku ( HOKU), up 20.5%, SatCon Technology Corporation ( SATC), up 15.5%, and Meade Instruments Corporation ( MEAD), up 7.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full MEMC Electronic Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.