Corrections Corporation of America ( CXW) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.2%. By the end of trading, Corrections Corporation of America rose 24 cents (0.9%) to $26.82 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.8 million shares of Corrections Corporation of America exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.8 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $26.47-$27.21 after having opened the day at $26.74 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.58. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: American Learning ( ALRN), up 29.6%, CD International ( CDII), up 11.3%, SmartPros ( SPRO), up 7.8%, and Ambassadors Group ( EPAX), up 7.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Corrections Corporation of America Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.