Servicesource International ( SREV) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.7%. By the end of trading, Servicesource International rose 50 cents (3.9%) to $13.42 on average volume. Throughout the day, 617,622 shares of Servicesource International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 821,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $12.47-$13.52 after having opened the day at $12.88 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $12.92. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: MakeMusic ( MMUS), up 14.5%, Bsquare Corporation ( BSQR), up 5.9%, DynaVox ( DVOX), up 5.8%, and Quest Software ( QSFT), up 5.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Servicesource International Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.