- a three-year extension of the maturity—from February 2014 to February 2017;
- an up-front fee and revised margin;
- a US$1 billion pay down in 2013;
- an enhanced guarantor package; and
- revised operational and financial covenants.
Jim Cramer favors UnitedHealth over Cerner, and U.S. Concrete more than Cemex.
Get used to some down days, says Jim Cramer, but don't lose sight of the success for financial stocks.
Mexico's Cemex, Greece's Titan and Italy's Buzzi Unicem have the most to gain from the President-elect's promised construction splurge, says Exane BNP.