- a three-year extension of the maturity—from February 2014 to February 2017;
- an up-front fee and revised margin;
- a US$1 billion pay down in 2013;
- an enhanced guarantor package; and
- revised operational and financial covenants.
Jim Cramer is bullish on Twilio, HubSpot and Cemex; he's bearish on Suburban Propane Partners.
No, people aren't suddenly deciding they want to go back to shopping at the mall, says Jim Cramer.
Morgan Stanley analysts Nikolaj Lippmann and Lillian Starke argue three main reasons for today's upgrade.
Some Mexican companies stand to potentially benefit from the controversial infrastructure project.