- a three-year extension of the maturity—from February 2014 to February 2017;
- an up-front fee and revised margin;
- a US$1 billion pay down in 2013;
- an enhanced guarantor package; and
- revised operational and financial covenants.
Today, Mr. Trump, we've got some good news for you: stock-wise, recent days have been better for you than they have for your rival, Hillary Clinton.
These four stocks have formed cup and handle patterns that project higher prices.
Last week was turbulent for Donald Trump -- his portfolio. too. The 15 investments we track that should benefit from his presidency are down more than 1% on the week.
Donald Trump has had a bumpy last several days, but the stocks that stand to do well under his presidency haven't felt the effects.