- a three-year extension of the maturity—from February 2014 to February 2017;
- an up-front fee and revised margin;
- a US$1 billion pay down in 2013;
- an enhanced guarantor package; and
- revised operational and financial covenants.
Mexico's Cemex, Greece's Titan and Italy's Buzzi Unicem have the most to gain from the President-elect's promised construction splurge, says Exane BNP.
Stocks that stand to benefit from Donald Trump's presidency soared in the wake of the real estate magnate's victory.
Donald Trump just won the White House. Here are some ideas on how to play it.