MSC Industrial Direct ( MSM) pushed the Wholesale industry lower today making it today's featured Wholesale loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, MSC Industrial Direct fell 42 cents (-0.6%) to $64.97 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1.1 million shares of MSC Industrial Direct exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 506,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $64.66-$65.47 after having opened the day at $65.40 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $65.39. Other company's within the Wholesale industry that declined today were: Rada Electronics Industries ( RADA), down 11.9%, Bluelinx Holdings ( BXC), down 7.2%, Addvantage Technologies Group ( AEY), down 6.3%, and Longwei Petroleum Investment Holding Limite ( LPH), down 4.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full MSC Industrial Direct Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.