Tim Holding Company ( TSU) pushed the Telecommunications industry lower today making it today's featured Telecommunications loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Tim Holding Company fell 74 cents (-2.8%) to $25.58 on light volume. Throughout the day, 725,681 shares of Tim Holding Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.3 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $25.56-$26.69 after having opened the day at $26.49 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.32. Other company's within the Telecommunications industry that declined today were: Elephant Talk Communications ( ETAK), down 13.6%, Globalstar Incorporated ( GSAT), down 11.4%, Nexxus Lighting ( NEXS), down 10.8%, and Motricity ( MOTR), down 10.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Tim Holding Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.