Penske Automotive Group ( PAG) pushed the Specialty Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Specialty Retail loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Penske Automotive Group fell 62 cents (-2.7%) to $22.61 on average volume. Throughout the day, 666,926 shares of Penske Automotive Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 585,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $22.58-$23.40 after having opened the day at $23.34 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $23.23. Other company's within the Specialty Retail industry that declined today were: Bluefly ( BFLY), down 5.1%, Hollywood Media Corporation ( HOLL), down 4.1%, Rush ( RUSHB), down 4%, and Mecox Lane ( MCOX), down 2.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Penske Automotive Group Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.