Teck Resources Ltd Class B ( TCK) pushed the Metals & Mining industry lower today making it today's featured Metals & Mining loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Teck Resources Ltd Class B fell 55 cents (-1.8%) to $30.05 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2.3 million shares of Teck Resources Ltd Class B exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.2 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $29.84-$31.19 after having opened the day at $31.05 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $30.60. Other company's within the Metals & Mining industry that declined today were: Gold Reserve ( GRZ), down 12.6%, Primero Mining ( PPP), down 11.2%, Atlatsa Resources ( ATL), down 9.5%, and Ur-Energy ( URG), down 8.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Teck Resources Ltd Class B Ratings Report.
- Use our metals & mining section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.