ABB ( ABB) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, ABB fell 26 cents (-1.6%) to $15.81 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 5.1 million shares of ABB exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.2 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $15.81-$16.20 after having opened the day at $16.18 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.07. Other company's within the Industrial industry that declined today were: Presstek ( PRST), down 13.8%, China Development Group Corporation ( CTDC), down 13.5%, Arotech Corporation ( ARTX), down 9.7%, and Broadwind Energy ( BWEN), down 7.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full ABB Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.