Mindray Medical International ( MR) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care loser. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.4%. By the end of trading, Mindray Medical International fell $1.41 (-4.4%) to $30.48 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1.5 million shares of Mindray Medical International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 439,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $29.86-$31.62 after having opened the day at $31.31 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.89. Other company's within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Theratechnologies ( THER), down 59.7%, Rexahn Pharmaceuticals ( RNN), down 18.4%, Idera Pharmaceuticals ( IDRA), down 16.7%, and K-V Pharmaceutical Company ( KV.A), down 15.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Mindray Medical International Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.