UDR ( UDR) pushed the Financial sector lower today making it today's featured Financial loser. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, UDR fell 20 cents (-0.8%) to $25.22 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.7 million shares of UDR exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.1 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $25.04-$25.55 after having opened the day at $25.53 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.42. Other company's within the Financial sector that declined today were: Ampal-American Israel Corporation ( AMPL), down 28.2%, Rodman & Renshaw Capital Group ( RODM), down 19.3%, Direct Markets Holdings ( MKTS), down 19.3%, and First Financial Service Corporation ( FFKY), down 16.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full UDR Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.