Carlisle Companies ( CSL) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Carlisle Companies fell 80 cents (-1.6%) to $49.90 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 684,676 shares of Carlisle Companies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 357,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $48.68-$50.87 after having opened the day at $50.72 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $50.70. Other company's within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: Cereplast ( CERP), down 25%, Standard Register Company ( SR), down 10.7%, Shiner International ( BEST), down 10.2%, and China Shengda Packaging Group ( CPGI), down 8.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Carlisle Companies Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.